Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
New Ailment: a bad attack of the jingles...
  • BarrasBarras June 2012
    Victor Lewis Smith has been to his doctor with an ailment that affects a lot of people reading these Jinglemad threads, Victor has a bad attack of the jingles… :-D

VICTOR LEWIS SMITH - A TOUCH OF THE JINGLES by DavidBarras
  • Oh....my.....word! :O
  • glenglen June 2012
    Is there any cure??
  • yes.

harvard medical says the best cure is to get the large can of PAM and spray well!
    wait 10 minutes. check your "TM-peture", and call dr. freedman in the morning.
    expect a bill too. -yes; i know, for what?-
    if that fails? just join the reelworld, gross out on a big lid of jam and hope for iqbeats
    all else fails, brandy works well. just caution snorting pepper
  • wixy1360wixy1360 June 2012
    Or for those of a more "mystic" or meditative inclination than science-based remedies,
    they could always consult a ... Wise Buddah :-D

(...I'll get my coat...)
  • BarrasBarras June 2012
    Ha ! I like that Bob, well thought out...

Ahhh, yes, the Wise Buddah Iain !

I can only suggest, if you get a bad attack of the jingles, you need to call Dr Don Rose in jingle heaven.
  • ahh yes, sweet ole dr don. he surely would cure in less than 2 laughs. what a dear man.
    who knows? don might have a connection at the local drug store for a large 's2b'?

but read all directions, and always see a wise buddah as your backup.
    Ironically, one of the internet stations run by NRJ France is called ..."Zen"...
    Hummmmmmmmmmm! :)
  • you know, thats not a bad idea. think about it. if the cost of programming gets to high, they can always jack in some good old 60 cycle......for free!
    hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i bet it would be quite popular in france :-?
  • jonnojonno June 2012
    in France surely that would be 50 cycles?
    deeper hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ;-)
    Indeed, and not only 50Hz but 220V RMS nominal +/- 6% instead of 115V !
    (higher amplitude sinewave lower-pitched Hummmmmmmmmmmmm!)

Er....I've forgotten what we're supposed to be blethering about now......! :-))
  • This concludes the 50Hz test on JingleMad. Hopefully the bad attack of the jingles is cured... ;)
  • Cure it? What the Heller we talking about?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion