Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
Who Knows Their Pams ?
  • GrahamCollinsGrahamCollins August 2011
    I ought to know my PAMS better than I do so please help me identify this cut, used by the legend that is Peter Young on Capital Radio in the eighties as part of his top of hour sequence.

Many thanks

GC

Attached files Entertain and Serve.mp3 (352.7 KB) 
  • bobgreenradiobobgreenradio August 2011

I ought to know my PAMS better than I do so please help me identify this cut, used by the legend that is Peter Young on Capital Radio in the eighties as part of his top of hour sequence.

Many thanks

GC

actually this was fully lifted (and chopped) from KJR am and the pat o'day show. they were running pams 26 & 27 then (late 60's)
  • GrahamCollinsGrahamCollins August 2011
    Interesting - thanks Bob.

You don't happen to have the full cut do you? Would love to hear it!

Cheers

GC
  • OBieInDCOBieInDC August 2011
    Graham...

Here's that track. It's from PAMS Series 26, "Let's Go America," and it's track #17 according to KenR's "PAMS Bible."

Attached files kjr2617.mp3 (397.9 KB) 
  • bobgreenradiobobgreenradio August 2011

Interesting - thanks Bob.

You don't happen to have the full cut do you? Would love to hear it!

Cheers

GC

yes i do have it, uncut, in the full form you posted. its off an aircheck. but, i need to dig for it. its well over30 years old. if you want a quickie sample, google pat oday kjr, then pick off the 1966 cruisin that, by now, is uploaded all over the place. i know the track is on there too...promo and all.
    utube might have it too
  • topcattopcat August 2011

The cut is from PAMS Series 26 - Let's Go America. a rel="nofollow" href="http://"
  • Thank you Gents for your insight and uploads - I appreciate it.

GC

yes i do have it, uncut, in the full form you posted. its off an aircheck. but, i need to dig for it.

Hey Bob...

I'd love to hear it. Why not dig it up and post it!!
  • topcattopcat August 2011
    a rel="nofollow" href="http://"

• Hey Bob...

I'd love to hear it. Why not dig it up and post it!!

www.mediafire.com?dwomdmkbijn

have fun cruisin: 1966

www.mediafire.com?dwomdmkbijn

have fun cruisin: 1966

No such link exists. Maybe you typed it wrong. How 'bout uploading YOUR copy?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion