Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
Jingle Cartridge
  • ProfexionProfexion June 2011
    My jingle machine 19" rack is nearing completing. Will post picture soon when everything is like I want it.
    It has :
    - 3 Sonifex HS
    - 3 Denon DN 951
    - 1 Sony MDS B6
    - 1 Sonifex discart

So if somebody still has some old cartridges for the Sonifex HS please let me know, always interested to add to the collection.

Ok, now a days it is all digital via MP3 etc. still have the nostalgia for the 'old school' stuff...

By the way I left a space in the rack for a Sony mds E10 or E12 imagehttp://jinglemad.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> imagehttp://jinglemad.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Kind regards,
    Bob
  • Simon_GSimon_G July 2012
    Have the pressure pads on your NAB Carts perished? mine have, I have both Fidelipac and Audiopak carts.

I have seen people make them out of weather strip (for 8 track carts) but I do not want to end up damaging the tape (I have not heard my acapella name checks in 30 years)
  • SeanMartinSeanMartin July 2012
    I've got loads of NAB carts and brand new discart diskettes.
  • dog is mans best friend; and more loyal than a lot of wives!

the cart machine is top 40 radios best friend......
    need i say more?

and, had i suggested that cd's and cd players were trash 4 years ago there would have been non stop laughter right up top a few months ago when the r.i.a.a. and e.i.a. both announced that cd players were no longer being made and the disc would end production in a year from next month.
    haha, being replaced by? the record! that vinly thing. so whos ready to debate the return of carts?

dont sweat the pad thing. its a pain, but i use the foam packing thats with p.c. or computor boards and a dab of glue. a trim once set up and stuck and back in the cart. works great (size matters though)
  • Hi Guys. Rebuilding sounds good but if you're lazy like me here's a link to a cartridge parts supplier in the U.S. As you will see, they have an extensive inventory of parts. www.cartguys.com/
  • sure. if someone else is paying! those guys want more for a pinch roller than you can pay for the entire machine on ebay!.
    i took the time to discover who made what and where its to be found...wholesale. i dont get screwed on part prices.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion