Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
HLC Killer Music
  • yogi.firmansyahyogi.firmansyah September 2007
    Hi guys,
    Does anyone have copies of the HLC Killer Music & Groove Addicts jingles in the '80s and '90s, such as:
    - WVBF Boston 105
    - FM Tokyo
    - KAER Care 92.5 Sacremento
    - WPLJ New York
    - Rick Dees Weekly Top 40
    - The U.K. Network Chart Show
    - American Top 40
    - KKHR Los Angeles
    - Capital FM London
    - WOCL Class 105.9 Orlando
    - KIIS FM Los Angeles
    - International montage

I like KKHR, KAER and WVBF jingles!

Any info about HLC Killer Music web site?

Thank you.
  • BarrasBarras September 2007
    HLC stood for Hicklin-Lubinsky Co., Lubinsky being Joseph Lubinsky, a real creative force behind HLC. Gary Owen narrated many of the early HLC demos (capabilities reels). "Shameless Perfection" they dubbed themselves and rightfully so.
    I met with Dane Blair about 1989 or 1990 and met Ron Hicklin himself. My comments about HLC: they seemed a direct descendant of Heller Hamilton and filled the void perfectly. They were quite pleased.

Information provided by Joe Caronetti - checkout page 11 of Barras Montages.
  • amigoamigo August 2012
    I love the PLJ package they did but have only heard the short demo on the capabilities CD and a low quality one uploaded on this site a couple of years ago. Does anyone have all the cuts they could mix together for us?
  • Agree Amigo it would be good to hear that PLJ package again - cue J.T.M perhaps? (please)
  • Probably not what you meant/wanted Amigo but still worth a listen - Thanks TC

http://www.jinglemad.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1747/wplj-jam-jingles/p1
  • tomobietomobie August 2012
    Groove Addicts ~ International Montage
  • jinglejoejinglejoe August 2012
    Amigo, et al: If my memory serves, the demo had everything PLJ played. I can't recall any other cuts. Shortly afterward, PLJ began using TMCentury packages.
    joe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion