Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
Christian radio jingles...
  • JingleMadJingleMad November 2006
    So KCMS Spiret105-3 gets a custom package from TM Century, KSND Uses a custom package from GMI, WCVO Uses Radio scapes new custom package, WPOZ uses wwindy100 from Reelworld, And K-LOVE uses a custom from GMI.

Are there more christian radio stations using jingles?

Or did I mist something?
  • mbmb November 2006
    I thought Thompson Creative were the Christian Radio kins - they even had a special Christian Demo CD which was a combintation of cutom packages and christian resing of thier AC / CHR packages.
    I don't think tompson creative have there christian CD anymore.

They use to do packages for christian radio, Don't think that they still do them. anymore.

Now N2 Effects resing of WNCI is on 89.7 Shine.FM in kankakee, IL.
  • BigdaveBigdave November 2006
    New Light by RadioScape is probably the best Christian package I've heard recently,with Spirit by TM Century coming a very close second.

Both packages are available for download from their respective websites.
    New light is 1of my favorites!

Since I live here in south haven, There are alot of choises out here.

Way-fm 88-3/88-9 ReelWorld Kiss Dallas03.
    WCSG91.3 TMCENTURY WTPI Lite rock and WTPI Lite rock2.
    WJQK'JQ99 ReelWorld KHM2004.

WGNV No Jingles.
  • BigCBigC November 2006
    I tend to agree with Big Dave about the two great packages mentioned above.

Personally, my vote would go to Spirit 105.3 from TM Century, Slogan cut 8 would swing it for me anyday (I haven't been swinging for a while now incidently). Plus, I feel the singers on the Radioscape "New Light" package hold on to that last note a tad too long for my personal liking.

Both great packages though.
    But what about GMI'S Christian packages?

Class Act happens to be my favorite package of all time I think...

I agree with bigC here.

Family-friendly radio has a good KTSY feel, And good enough for any Salem fish station....

Anyone have any questions about Family-friendly radio??
  • mikerobertsmikeroberts December 2006
    I have purchased the NEW LIGHT package for my Internet station http://www.LiteFavorites.com - sounds great on the air. The team at RadioScape was great to work with. I will be going back to them in the future.
  • JingleMadJingleMad December 2006
    mikeroberts wrote:
    I have purchased the NEW LIGHT package for my Internet station http://www.LiteFavorites.com - sounds great on the air. The team at RadioScape was great to work with. I will be going back to them in the future.

Would you consider posting the cuts here?
    Here is a montage I posted the other day:

http://jinglemad.com/download.php?view.1777
    Thanks A Million Mike
    No problem - what do you think? I like them alot... best jingles I've heard in a while.
    Absolutely Fantastic in my opinion
  • ratnobratnob December 2006
    Agreed - I'm a big RadioScape fan, and these sound terrific. Thanks for sharing them. Geoff Barton
  • JingleMadJingleMad March 2007
    Nice!

Back to Christian radio...

Anyone know of any other Christian radio stations using jingles?
  • OnyxPaulOnyxPaul March 2007
    Here are some old Christian radio jingles I just found. I've no idea who did them, but they sound rather old
    http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/WABVJingles.mp3
  • jkubiakjkubiak March 2007
    KTIS in Minneapolis started airing One Up from Jam a few weks ago.
    let's hear some KTIS CUTS!
  • TaterStudTaterStud March 2007
    WGTS/Washington had a custom from...I actually don't know who...but they replaced it with the RadioScape KTSY package about 10 months ago. I have both...if there is any interest in a montage or something...
    TaterStud wrote:
    WGTS/Washington had a custom from...I actually don't know who...but they replaced it with the RadioScape KTSY package about 10 months ago. I have both...if there is any interest in a montage or something...

That custom that you have is from GMI'S BigFish Package. How ever that package was so big that they decided not to put the package up on the cite.

anyhow, I want to hear the montage.

Will you please do a montage of the 2packages?

By the way, BigFish was created for WZFS chicago.
  • This is a bit late but a nice addition, WAWZ-FM New York, NY is using the Kiss Icon Package now.

"US"
  • PaulPaul March 2007
    Here's a montage I was keeping for my Paul-in-the-States montage, but what the hell!! Family Life Radio jingles... http://www.thejinglenetwork.com/share/kwfl.mp3
  • martinlestermartinlester April 2007
    Mike Roberts wrote:
    No problem - what do you think? I like them alot... best jingles I've heard in a while.

Great this is also my Fav Radio Scape package I wonder who will be 1st to have a personal cut done !
  • PaulPaul April 2007
    Tune into this month's podcast to find out... it'll be online by the end of the week!
  • JingleMadJingleMad April 2007
    If any of you want to know this, WCVO now uses the custom RADIOSCAPEMUSIC Package just this mornin.
  • 945KBAYguy945KBAYguy April 2007
    is radioscape a ripoff of Thompson Creatives vocals?
  • BigdaveBigdave April 2007
    I wouldn't call them a rip off,but Johnny's work is unmistakable both in it's sound and in it's high quality,and this definitely applies to the work he's done with RadioScape.

Johnny was part of the vocal team at Thompson however,so I'm sure that, like the disclaimer on old movies reads,"any similarity to the individual,either living or dead,is purely coincidental"!
  • JingleMadJingleMad April 2007
    KBAYFM wrote:
    is radioscape a ripoff of Thompson Creatives vocals?

No, But they use Thompson's vocol groupe for their packages.
  • NickySNickyS June 2007
    Martin Lester wrote:

Great this is also my Fav Radio Scape package I wonder who will be 1st to have a personal cut done !

I'm afraid I couldn't resist the New Light package so had a personal cut done - should appear in the download area soon. Love the soloist on the New Light package.
  • TaterStudTaterStud June 2007
    Sorry - I've been promising this for a while...

Here is the WGTS/RadioScape Montage. All cuts were resung by "kids" as well...I've included the last cut as an example.

http://download.yousendit.com/79B29E1A2F9E34DC
  • thank you TaterStud

---
    http://www.radiojingles.co.nr go now free killerhertz download
  • JingleMadJingleMad September 2007
    Thank you tater stud!
    alittel late... KFIS, KKFS and WFHM are using the KNIX 03 package from ReelWorld, While KSBJ is using all of ReelWorld's WLIT packages exepped for the 2007 package.

KSGN is using some WRCM package from radio scape Don't wanna menchen the name.

KARM are also using Radio Scape for their imaging.

Thoughts?
  • JingleMadJingleMad September 2007
    Pulse FM are still using KIIS

a Side from that, Pulse FM have used various L.A 04 packa packages from ReelWorld since 1996 KDWB96/97 being the first 2 packages.ge.

Anymore christian stations using jingles gies?
  • JingleMadJingleMad January 2008
    Want to bring this thread back to life...

KKLA L.A. and KFSH L.A. are both using GMI for there imaging. KKLA is using Lite AC,, while KFSH gos back to Classact.

Looks like GMI Jingles are back on Christian radio! :O :O
  • JingleMadJingleMad August 2008
    KKCM and WAKW now using buzz yracks from TM Studios.

C'mon guys... More stations please!

Tater Stud, Ware's the other WGTS big fish package you should have posted 4 months ago? I'm interested to hear the big fish package again.
  • TaterStudTaterStud August 2008
    >>Tater Stud, Ware's the other WGTS big fish package you should have posted 4 months ago? I'm interested to hear the big fish package again<<<br />
    Goooooood question. I actually don't remember the first one I posted :) Let me see what I can find around here...
    That was radio scape.

The other package, Big Fish, is around somewhare... If you can find it, let us hear it please!
  • Maya53Maya53 August 2008
    Even JAM's recent packages like Z+, PRO Choice, and the WKQI customs can perfectly fit well for CCM.
    Well, if it's OK, I cam report this news to Paul at Jinglenews.com so that CCM stations can get Jam jingles.
  • coolntcoolnt August 2008
    My favorite Christian jingles so far are the Spirit package by TM and K-love and WRBS by Thompson Creative. These jingles speak for themselves. I also love the Christian FM resing of Hallam FM from Reelworld.

http://radiojingles.co.nr.freehostia.com/radio/2008/01/09/christiam-fm-florida-still-airs-reelworld-jingles/
    I couldn't find the K-Love customs on the Thompson Creative website.

Whare can I find them, Coolnt?
  • bigtandmissybigtandmissy April 2009
    any one know were the WSOC and WKQC and WASH FM jingles are?
  • bigtandmissybigtandmissy April 2009
    any one know were the WSOC and WKQC and WASH FM jingles are?
  • JingleMadJingleMad April 2009
    Double post alert!

That's off topic.

Jam's Q Cuts package now on WFIX 91.3 the fix.
  • GlennaGlenna April 2009
    Oh Oh
  • simck2009simck2009 April 2009
    I run a Christian Internet radio station www.thepowerstation.uk.com and we've got resings of the 2006 Viking FM package thanks to iJingles.com
  • GlennaGlenna April 2009
    KHPE Albany Oregon is using TM's Spirit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion