Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Signal Radio Jingles 1989
  • mikelowndsmikelownds February 2004
    Following the upload before Xmas, of Signal's first jingles package from 1983, I have now uploaded most of their 1989 package :D

Please click on this link http://mikelownds.co.uk/signal_1989.htm to hear them.

Thanks go to Michael Bolton for providing these from cassette.
  • petewilsonpetewilson February 2004
    mikelownds wrote: Following the upload before Xmas, of Signal's first jingles package from 1983, I have now uploaded most of their 1989 package :D

Hi Mike,

Are you certain these are from 1989 as I've got the package dated as 1992? :-)

Thanks go to Michael Bolton for providing these from cassette.

Haven't heard from Michael for years..How is he?

Regards,

Pete.

www.pete-wilson.net
  • BigdaveBigdave February 2004
    He's just helped me out with some Thompson stuff,Pete ...

As far as I know, he's in good form ! And he's got some the full 1985 Jimmy Helms Hallam stuff now ...cos I sent it to him !!!
  • DavidHemsleyDavidHemsley February 2004
    plus, of course, he's a member here :)
  • mbmb February 2004
    8O
    Ears burning and i found my way here :)))))

Thanks to Big Dave for Hallam - A wonderful pckage - I'm not one usually to listen to a whole package cut by cut but I love every one of those cuts - was happy to help and hope it warms your heart to know they are much appreciated and not just another tick in a jingle package box.

I keep meaning to do a webpage but as I work with them all day I sortta get web paged out.

Hiya Pete - I see earlier on the lsit people talk about the first people they traded with and you were my first :) heheheheh Do you still do the hard copies of your list over about 30 pages in point size 5 :P

I remember looking through your list with huge wide eyes.

Yes it was me who paid a lot of the YRN 4 package on Ebay and with the help of Mark H have discovered that it is NOT QUITE the whole package - so if anyone does hear of anyone considering buying be warned the long cuts are damaged and there a three or four cut variations missing.

Well done to Mike for his jingles pages nice to see some webspace devoted to Signal !!! Happy to assist.
  • BigdaveBigdave February 2004
    One day as well,I'll do one about the great days of Hallam - but I need the masters of the Sue Manning "Hallamland"cuts of the early 80's for that !!!

That ,or the carts ....the person who gets me them are going to make a old Hallam fan and a ex Hallam Jock happy little people :D
  • BrammyBrammy February 2004
    'Hallam Power Station, Power Station (doo doo doo be doo doo) Radio Hallam!

Getting all nostalgic now dave!!

Best go dig out ID collection 8.

Liam.
  • mikelowndsmikelownds February 2004
    mb wrote: 8O
    Ears burning and i found my way here :)))))

Well done to Mike for his jingles pages nice to see some webspace devoted to Signal !!! Happy to assist.

Well, I have more webspace spare than I thought, maybe if I can get some other years, I could upload those as well :)

OPEN TO OFFERS, anyone :?: