Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Radio Essex
  • JelleJelle May 11
    Good afternoon, is there someone out there who has a master copy of David Arnold's Radio Essex package (1980), the large one with a big orchestra?. Of course I can swap and make it worth while. Thanks! Jelle Boonstra of Jingleweb - The Netherlands
  • rakrak May 11
    May be worth contacting David Arnold directly via http://davidarnoldmusic.com/contact/ - he may be able to help you out.

Do you mean Essex Radio? There's a difference, as there is also a BBC Essex (from mid '80s)
  • Umm..many/most of the Arnold Essex instrumental cuts on that website are in high quality on a certain C&rl*n CD
    ;^)
  • I have 7' 44" of full frequency .wav from David Arnold with the LPO, but dated August 1981....
  • rakrak May 11

I have 7' 44" of full frequency .wav from David Arnold with the LPO, but dated August 1981....

I think Essex Radio went on air in 1981, so this is likely to be the right package.

• IanIan May 12
    I have them all but in poorest quality. Would love to have in really good quality. As an Essex boy and still living in Essex I’d be very interested in better quality version.