Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

StudioDragonfly
  • TaterStudTaterStud December 2018
    So...is Studio dragonfly still anthing? Website is dead, inquiries to TM go unanswered. Any ideas? Did I miss something?
  • johnquincyjohnquincy December 2018
    Website works for me as of 5:19 AM on 12/29/2018.
  • gameswizardgameswizard December 2018

Website works for me as of 5:19 AM on 12/29/2018.

Maybe someone in the UK can confirm what I've found...
    The following URLs "appear" to be dead from the UK:

http://studiodragonfly.com/
    http://www.studiodragonfly.com/

Strangely, I can access the site (using either of the URLs above) via a proxy connection.
  • petewilsonpetewilson December 2018
    Completely dead (from here in the UK) even tried various links via Google!
  • jinglejoejinglejoe December 2018
    Both links above work for me here in New York.
  • jinglejoejinglejoe December 2018
    Now my question is, does Dragonfly still actually resing TM jingles and how much can they replicate the TM sound?
  • gameswizardgameswizard December 2018

Completely dead (from here in the UK) even tried various links via Google!

It possible then that the site could be geo-blocked in the UK (for some reason).
    Maybe @jinglejoe could email Studio Dragonfly and ask if that's the case...

• rakrak December 2018
    Works for me in the UK, but only with a USA VPN. Wonder why they'd block the UK from accessing the site? https://windscribe.com/ seems fairly reliable and allows access to Studio Dragonfly, CBS etc.
  • martinlestermartinlester December 2018
    rak said:

Works for me in the UK, but only with a USA VPN. Wonder why they'd block the UK from accessing the site? https://windscribe.com/ seems fairly reliable and allows access to Studio Dragonfly, CBS etc.

I never thought about that but I also have software Express VPN

And can access Studio Dragonfly no problem when USA location is turned on

Once turned off from UK no chance

TaterStud said:

So...is Studio dragonfly still anthing? Website is dead, inquiries to TM go unanswered. Any ideas? Did I miss something?

If you want to make Enquire about order the contact

Is Debbie

DWestover@westwoodone.com

Once contract has been processed then

Carly Reign at TM Studios arranges everything else

And Greg Clancy deals with the Vocal adaptations

• michimichi December 2018
    GDPR geoblocking? I know that in the past, Google Chrome had red warnings on the site because it contained a piece of malicious code.
  • PKPK December 2018
    There are no problems accessing the actual TM Studios website though! Strange???
  • mjb1124mjb1124 December 2018
    The geoblocking is curious. Is the Dragonfly service not offered in the UK? Perhaps you'd have to go through Chris Stevens/Ignite for any resings of older TM-owned packages.

That aside, the site hasn't been updated in forever. Considering what happened with iJingles, I hope this isn't next on the chopping block. Greg Clancy and company certainly do a great job with the classic resings, so I hope they continue to be offered in some capacity.
  • glenglen December 2018
    Its not offered in the US. I did at one time have trouble with Chrome and Dragonfly , but was a couple of years ago. The was time my anti virus stopped it because of a virus.
  • glenglen December 2018
    BTW ; There is always TM Europe. Make sure you the right TM Europe.
    mjb1124 said:

The geoblocking is curious. Is the Dragonfly service not offered in the UK? Perhaps you'd have to go through Chris Stevens/Ignite for any resings of older TM-owned packages.

You can certainly order from the UK that is why I posted all the contact info

The only thing that has changed is everything is sent via download so you don’t have to pay for CD or shipping anymore

I am not sure if Chris Stevens still deals with TM as TM Europe appears to be run from the Netherlands

• tcarmantcarman December 2018
    jinglejoe said:

Now my question is, does Dragonfly still actually resing TM jingles and how much can they replicate the TM sound?

Given the fact that it's the SAME singers as TM's "A" group, the sound is the same as traditional TM product.

• glenglen January 3
    I found Studio Dragonfly on my phone.
    So it must be back.