Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Interesting find on You Tube
  • IanFIanF November 6
    Not bad....

• IainJohnstonIainJohnston November 7
    Heck!
    Jingle collectors SING their favourite jingles (preferably inside their heads! ....er....don't we ?!?!?! )

This chap plays them on his electric piano!
    He must have reverse-engineered the chords - fair enough!
  • Not bad at all! This person also remade the WCBS Newsradio 88 vocal donut originally done by the Axcess Group. The link to that video is below:

Between his version of the Radio 2 jingle and the WCBS jingle, I think the Radio 2 remake stood out to me.
  • petewilsonpetewilson November 7
    That's good..
    But is that actually Jordan Bahr singing or an early edit of the original cut because it sounds like the full group on ending...…… :-?
  • IanFIanF November 7

That's good..
    But is that actually Jordan Bahr singing or an early edit of the original cut because it sounds like the full group on ending...…… :-?

I think Jordan stacked his voice at the end Pete. He did better than some production houses I could mention....

• IainJohnstonIainJohnston November 7
    Heck!
    I've got a dub of those Axcess cuts ...somewhere...
  • petewilsonpetewilson November 10
    IanF said:

That's good..

I think Jordan stacked his voice at the end Pete. He did better than some production houses I could mention....

Is it just me that can hear the original JAM Vocal on the last syllable ("TWO") then?

• Pete: I've compared Jordan's version of that Radio 2 jingle to the original one posted on another YouTube video somewhere, and I can safely say that the original JAM vocal was not added in on the last syllable you're wondering about.

I hope this clears any confusion you might have about it.