Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Gwinsound Package
  • kennytkennyt July 7
    Hi all
    Can anyone help, I'm looking for Gwinsound series 9 for WLOF in good quality.
    Thanks
    Best
    Kenny
  • See private message.
  • WAVAWAVA July 12
    Hey Jon does this mean JAM can now offer collector dubs?
    I would sure love to get hold of WGFM.
  • Me too, please. I have some JAM stuff I would love to get a hold of as well.
  • Gentlemen, its worth remembering that JMW has been a COLLECTOR in his own right just as long (or longer!)
    than many of us, and no doubt still has his own NON-JAM-PAMS-etc-RELATED copies of all sorts of things,
    i.e. "private stash".

So as much as many of us might wish for Jon to offer "collector dubs" from items that are completely "official"
    from deep in "The Vault" some day, I wouldn't misconstrue anything just yet :^)

PS - is that WLOF package the one many UK Collectors would recognise as "The Chairman of the Board of the Happiness
    Corporation" as used in edited form on 70s offshore pirate RNI ?
  • WAVA said:

Hey Jon does this mean JAM can now offer collector dubs?

I'm not sure how the three words "see private message" have lead anyone to that conclusion.

is that WLOF package the one many UK Collectors would recognise as "The Chairman of the Board of the Happiness
    Corporation"

Yes, one of the jingles in the package has that lyric.

• Thank You Jon
    ;^)

Just for JM Collectors general "jingles history" info, the PAMS composite for WLOF Orlando circa 1969/70 was
    one of the earliest US station dubs I collected back then (on 3&3/4 IPS tape), with really "imaginative lyrics"
    compared with "just go with the demo ones" as some stations did.
  • hit up ben freedman jr at 'jingleguy' or 'cpmg'. his father owned the gwin stuff
  • nleibonleibo July 14
    visited Ben's Jingleguy site, managed by Norman Barrington who says it's more of a memorial than a site to purchase jingles. Norman goes on to "recommend" Dan O'Day who is now "meticulously remaster"(ing Ben's jingles) --"and are available from his website". No mention of Ben, Jr..