Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Unique Personal Cut
  • Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my latest personal cut because frankly, there isn't another group of people that can appreciate it as much as ya'll (yes, I'm in Texas).
    In working with Jon on this cut, he told me that I'm the first and only person to order a syndicated version of this jingle. I hope you all enjoy it.

Here are two links. The first one is to SoundCloud with just the audio. The second is to YouTube with the cheesy video I made to accompany it.

https://soundcloud.com/erryrause/friends

Terry
  • That is brilliant Terry (and the Video!)
    Bet it costed a bomb though! ;-)
  • Great cut Terry and one to treasure for many years!!! Thanks for sharing.

Bet it costed a bomb though! ;-)

Probably as much as having the “It’s Nice” image song re-sung hey Pete? :D

• glenglen May 18
    Or the KFI remix for James.
  • ratnobratnob May 19
    Wow. That is superb - simply joyful.
  • Thanks guys. It took a good week of emails to get the lyrics right. Yes Pete, it did cost a good chunk of change but as we all know, it's totally worth it.
    You're right Mark. I like to think of it as a time-capsule of my friends. We'll see in 20 years if they are still my friends for life.
    I'm glad you all like it.
  • tyty21tyty21 May 20
    you picked a winner! I would do the same! maybe the second person!
  • That is SUPERB - thanks for sharing

Lyrical, vocal and musical craftsmanship at its best....
  • Enjoyed your Brilliant cut Terry! you may have just started a new trend amongst jingle collecting friends :)
    ((RadioBoy))
    ~JT
  • Fantastic cut there Terry! Well done
  • Very cool Terry.
  • The real question: do your friends appreciate the jingle?
  • The real question: do your friends appreciate the jingle?

A couple of my friends found it pretty awesome. The rest of my friends I had to lock in a room and play the jingle in a loop until
    they said it was awesome.

• Coming late tot he party but all I have to say is Swe-e-e-t! Love the video, too.