Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

WJPA 95.3 Washington, PA
  • While scanning the FM band last night, I picked up this station form suburban Pittsburgh, 110 miles away with 2150 watts at 390 feet. .and guess what they have? Jingles! :=)

not the best reception, but far from the worst.. here's a short 20 second montage of 3 jingles I recorded off the air

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGk04glMUixoBSt9TIE1gfeTiFhr4OYh/view?usp=sharing
  • PKPK February 22
    Great powerful Tony Griffin jingles!!!
  • Actually not Tony Griffin. #1 and #3 are from TM Century's "Overture." Not sure about #2.
  • Well, just the second is Tony Griffin. #1 and #3 are from TM Century's "Overture."

The 2nd ine is the Studio Dragonfly/TM Century cut for Dial Global Kool Gold affiliates.. I've heard something very similar on 92 Gold WRRN Warren, PA.. at least my ears think i have.. WJPA does run the network feed in "off hours", as does WRRN

• tyty21tyty21 February 24
    I do believe they stream online, so you may wish to get the cuts clearly. I do remember them using TM for quite a while, even the 90's.
  • PKPK February 24

Actually not Tony Griffin. #1 and #3 are from TM Century's "Overture." Not sure about #2.

Sorry about getting that wrong Jeffro. Many of the TM Overture cuts sadly aren’t easily familiar to me :-(