Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

TOTH desperation (well a couple, the others not so much!)
  • Martyn-MMartyn-M February 11
    Hi Jingle peeps!

After 30 plus years of collecting mainly niche 'TOTHs', I've kind of got everything I've wanted in that time, but here are six that I'm still after. This'll be my final attempt with these, I've tried everything, with no success and it's time to stop chasing! If anyone has any of the six in good quality, 'full and in the clear' that are included in the link, I'd be eternally grateful. Have a listen and see if you can help.....

107.7 The Wolf/Medway FM/Classic Gold/Trent two-parter/Essex FM/Metro FM http://www.mediafire.com/file/fwcoma1h40he11k/TOTH+FINALS.mp3
  • jonnojonno February 12
    Martyn,
    The download came down at 138kb and won't play on my phone. Is it corrupted by any chance?
  • scotronscotron February 12
    Played ok on my PC.
  • jonnojonno February 12
    just had a chance to try on my PC now.. all good thanks.
  • PKPK February 12
    It’s worked on my iPhone okay!
  • mastymasty 8:56AM
    The Medway FM TOH sounds like the same version I have, recorded from the studio play out system back in the day. I must’ve been short on time as faded the bed early. From memory, it kind of continued as you hear it your montage. I’ll have a dig around in my old minidiscs and see if I’ve got the full versions somewhere. The full package seems to be quite elusive...