Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

1980s/1990s Coca Cola Commercials
  • m_hodgeym_hodgey December 3
    Alongside radio id jingles, over the years I also have collected a number of both local and national radio commercials, the most numerous being that from Coca Cola.

I've recently I’ve picked-up the following excellent items from Germany on Ebay (across a spectrum of retro media types):

It's interesting that this sort of Coca Cola material all seems to come from Germany.

I just wondered if anybody had any more of these kind of items? I know of at least two other cassettes from the Coca-Cola Jingle-Box series:

I’m particularly looking for a decent copy of the 1992 “Summertime” (Can’t Beat The Feeling) commercial:

Please drop me a PM if you can help.

Many thanks.

• petewilsonpetewilson December 3
    Yeah Mark I did mention on here a while back about a section just for Classic Commercials but no response from admin.....So Hey Ho!

Pete
  • IainJohnstonIainJohnston December 3
    Never mind that American phosphoric acid stuff (if it cleans copper coins, what does it do to your insides?)
    - we do it better on this side of the Border!
    I thank RAK for sending me the link to this :^)

https://twitter.com/BeingScots/status/936496361083756545?s=04

Beats some of the utterly tripe "Christmas Ads" (...and dare I say it "politically correct" ones...) on the TV already this year.

And now back "normal jingle service"...
  • I just read recently that the "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" spots were some of the most expensive spots ever produced.
  • martinlestermartinlester December 4
    In USA I did buy a CD from the Coca Cola Gift show of Jingles through the Years but never seen anything like your collection mark
  • ahhhh yes; without question the worlds best jingles.
    always a class act.

and in 1967 or 68, 7up got a series done, "WET AND WILD", that was superb.

wouldn't it be great if coke did another radio run, to hell with tv! spend the money on radio jingles.
  • upsweepupsweep December 5
    Yep agree my other obsession collecting those coca cola tv ads from the 70's, 80's & 90's - got quite a few of vids captures, and various audio over the years - but unfortunately no hard copies, gee you have a treasure trove there !!!