Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Adrian...Juste Talking
  • On Saturday 30th September, BBC Radio 1 will celebrate its 50th birthday.
    Radio 1 Vintage (available in the UK on DAB and BBC iPlayer) will broadcast a programme that I've produced at 13:00. "The best of Adrian...but only Juste" is a montage of archive clips from the former DJ Adrian Juste. To accompany that programme, here is another: https://soundcloud.com/duncannewmarch/adrianjuste-talking/s-D1A50
    Talking about his radio career, explaining how the comedy programmes were made and sharing stories about his time on the nation's favourite, this is "Adrian...Juste talking" which features many classic JAM jingles in action.
    For those outside of the UK, I'll upload the other programme (filled with jingles!) at 14:00 on 30/09/17.
  • scotronscotron September 9
    Hi Duncan. This is brilliant. Thank you so much for putting this together. Genius. Bring back Adrian Juste to national radio in the UK!!!

• PKPK September 9
    Great production Duncan. Adrian's shows like the great Mr Everett, an entertaining 'art' of radio sadly seemingly ignored or dismissed by those currently in charge of our radio landscape :-(
  • IanFIanF September 9
    Well made Duncan :) Was listening to it from 1 till 2 this afternoon which was Adrian's old timeslot (I think)?
  • GrahamCollinsGrahamCollins September 10
    Oooh that's a treat waiting for me this evening !

Thanks Duncan
  • RadioloveRadiolove September 11
    This is BRILLIANT!!!!! Just downloading it for myself ;)
  • martinlestermartinlester September 12
    Thanks for posting excellent!!